The warranty is based on normal and reasonable residential use. The MONOLITH GRILL carries a warranty for materials and workmanship on all grills and components, manufactured after 01.01.2019, as explained below:
- The MONOLITH carries a LIMITED LIFETIME warranty on all ceramic components and a 5 year warranty on all metal components. The warranty is non-transferable, hence valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the MONOLITH. Warranty coverage begins upon purchase from an authorized retailer. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
- Within the warranty all original MONOLITH components that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship, will be replaced or repaired. Fulfilment of warranty acts does neither cause a prolongation of the warranty period, nor does it initiate a new warranty period. Ownership of replaced parts reverts to MONOLITH.
- The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser as follows: Warranty coverage begins upon purchase from an authorized retailer only. The warranty is non-transferable and cannot be prolonged through any of our retailers or partners.
The assembly and installation of the grill must be in accordance with the user manual, and in accordance with all regional and national building and fire safety codes.
Fine cracks in the exterior glaze, so-called Craquelure, can occur during the firing process caused by different expansion coefficients of the glaze and ceramic material. This is inevitable and even desirable, making the ceramic more robust to temperature changes. Craquelure is not a quality defect. Should however, parts of the ceramic break or chip, please contact our customer service.
Due to the high temperature fluctuations within the grill the fire box and the fire ring could crack. The expansion joints in these components usually prevent such cracking. Should any fine cracks appear, these are merely an optical defect and generally do not expand any further. Further use of these components is safe, the functionality of the grill is not affected. Should however, these components break, please contact our customer service.
Stainless steel components, such as grill grids, are subject to discolouration through exposure to high temperatures. Furthermore, under certain conditions, the stainless steel components may rust. Warranty coverage does not extend to any dents, scratches, chips, fading, oxidation, rust or corrosion resulting in the improper use of chemical cleaners or heat exposure, unless resulting in a loss of structural or functional integrity.
The warranty is based on normal and reasonable use and maintenance of the MONOLITH. The warranty does not apply to any damage or breakage caused by improper use. Any unauthorized modifications or alterations to the MONOLITH will void the warranty.
- Warranty claims outside of Germany must be made through an authorized retailer or distributor within the original country of purchase. For MONOLITH grills, which have been purchased from an authorized dealer in one EU country and taken to another EU country, services are provided in context of the terms of warranty valid for the latter.
- Warranty does not apply to any losses or accidental damage or breakage from dropping, or for any damage incurred through; improper assembly, support or use; improper storage, transportation; lack of maintenance or through negligence. Warranty coverage does not extend to storm damage such as hail storms, floods or natural disasters, fading through the exposure to chemicals or minor cosmetic cracks of the exterior glaze that do not affect the performance of the MONOLITH.
- All further claims, including, in particular, claims for damages, are herewith excluded
Osnabrück, January 2019
Should you have any questions, warranty claims, ideas, praise or critique please contact: MONOLITH GRILL GmbH Frida-Schröer-Str. 56 · D-49076 Osnabrück phone +49 541 2019 640 · email@example.com