We are pleased that you have chosen a monolith product. We are convinced of the quality of our products and therefore offer you the conclusion of a guarantee agreement with us under the following conditions.
1. Contents of the warranty
On all Monolith models and accessories we grant, the
MONOLITH Grill GmbH
Tel.: 0049 541 201 964 0
starting with the certified date of sale, a limited lifetime guarantee that
– all ceramic components are free from defects in materials, workmanship and workmanship for the life of the purchased monolith model. Our monolith models have an average product life of 10 years.
– All metal components on the monolith are free from defects in materials, workmanship and workmanship for a period of five years.
– Barbecue tools (monolith accessories) and grill tables are free from defects in materials, workmanship and workmanship for a period of one year.
If, during the warranty period, your Monolith product is found to be defective in materials, workmanship, or workmanship under proper use, service, and regular maintenance as specified in our manual, we will either repair or replace the product under these terms at our discretion. Your rights under this warranty are limited to the right to subsequent performance. Further claims, in particular to any form of compensation, are excluded from this warranty.
2. Territorial scope of the warranty
Spatially, the warranty is limited to the use of the product within the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany, European Union and the UK. It applies to products that within the aforementioned territory purchased from us or from an authorized dealer.
3. Personal scope of warranty protection
The guarantee is valid for the private first-time buyer of the Monolith product. The first buyer is who bought the product as a new product from us or from one of our authorized dealers. You can find a list of dealers authorized by us at https://www.monolith-grill.eu/service/haendlerverzeichnis/. The warranty claim is personal and non-transferable. The warranty is void if the original purchaser gives up, loses or transfers ownership of the Monolith product to a third party. For a commercial use of our products, we provide no guarantee.
4. No restriction of your legal rights
Please note that you are entitled to legally defined rights from the purchase contract for the monolith product (§§ 433 ff. Civil Code). This warranty does not limit your statutory rights in any way.
5. Claiming the guarantee
a) If it becomes necessary to claim the warranty, please contact the dealer from whom you purchased the
b) When registering for warranty claims, you must provide the original invoice or proof of purchase issued
by the authorized dealer or equivalent. You must also prepare a written report of defects and send us the
rejected product together with it, properly packed and free of charge, at your risk.
c) Warranty repairs must be carried out by us or by authorized dealers or authorized repairers. Repairs carried out by other companies are not eligible for reimbursement, as such repairs, as well as any resulting damage to the product, are not covered by this warranty.
d) If we repair or replace the product, the warranty applies to the repaired or replaced product within the remaining time of the original warranty period. An extension of the warranty period is excluded
e) We reserve the right to charge a processing fee of € 50 if, after inspection, it is clear that there is no warranty claim.
6. Limitations of the warranty
a) Not covered by the warranty are:
– The use of the Monolith product for commercial purposes
– Wear or damage due to normal wear
– Consequences of neglected or faulty maintenance
– consequences of excessive or improper use
– Wear parts (especially seals)
– Consequences of improper storage or cleaning (use of abrasive or corrosive cleaning agents / tools)
– damage caused by misuse or misuse of the Monolith product
– consequences of force majeure, vandalism, accident or similar events
– Consequences of using parts or accessories from other manufacturers
– consequences of incorrect installation
– Defects or defects in Monolith products not purchased from us or from an authorized dealer
– transport and travel costs as well as costs incurred by assembling and dismantling the device;
– any damage not directly caused to the Monolith product and other consequential defects
– If the Monolith product is operated in a country other than the one originally developed and produced by us, any modifications to the product must be made to comply with the technical and / or safety standards of that other country. Such changes are not due to material, processing or manufacturing defects of the product and are expressly excluded from this warranty.
b) This warranty expires when:
– Changes have been made to the monolith product byyou or by a third party.
– The monolith product is operated despite the presence of a functional or shortage of use.
7. Applicable law
This guarantee is exclusively subject to German law, excluding the UN Sales Convention.
8. Severability clause
Should individual provisions of these warranty conditions or the contract concluded on their basis be or become ineffective or should the contract contain a gap, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In this case, the invalid provision or the filling of the gap shall be replaced by an effective provision which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose of the contract with due respect for the mutual interests.
Should you have any questions, warranty claims, ideas, praise or critique please contact:
MONOLITH Grill GmbH
Tel.: 0049 541 201 964 0